ASB trips are offered at no-cost or a reduced cost to ensure that any Colby student has the opportunity to participate regardless of his/her socio-economic status. To be an equitable educational opportunity and maintain low costs for participants, the ASB Program relies on the generosity of donors.
Contact Alice Elliott at the Goldfarb Center, 207-859-5313, to learn how you can support this developing program.
We also welcome contributions made through each trip’s online donation site. To donate to a specific trip, please click on the appropriate link below. Thank you in advance for your donation.
- ASB Nicaragua 2013 Donation Site
- ASB NYC 2013 Donation Site
- ASB US Virgin Islands National Park 2013 Donation Site
The ASB Program is grateful for the support from its donors. In particular, this year the Program would like to thank the following organizations and individuals for their philanthropic contributions:
- The Casey Feldman Memorial Foundation
- Colby’s Student Government Association
- Susan McDougal, Colby International Student Services
- Colby College’s Latin American Studies Program
- Colby College’s Office of Campus Life